LAINE MAGAZINE ISSUE 9
- Express Shipping & AfterPay Available
Laine Autumn/Winter 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Lavanya Patricella
· A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
Printed in Estonia.